Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States - FREE SHIPPING or Quoted Shipping Rate does NOT apply to Difficult Access Cities, Rural Areas, Islands, Remote Areas and so on. FREE SHIPPING Promotion (on Selected Items) is limited to a maximum amount of $200. Any transportation charges in excess of this amount are the responsibility of the customer.
- No Direct International Shipping (Except Canada)- Must Provide a Forwarder - Bank Wire or Cashier’s Check is Required.
- No Direct Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii - Must Provide a Forwarder - Bank Wire or Cashier’s Check is Required.
- No P.O. Box Delivery. Must provide Actual Address.
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Items Will be Shipped by UPS Ground or an LTL carrier (for large items) from 1-5 Business days of receiving full payment
- Tracking Number will be provided when item is shipped.
- Freight Shipments Must Provide a Phone Number to Arrange Convenient Delivery Time.
SHIPPING TIMELINE - We value our customers at TheInteriorGallery.com and our commitment to deliver quality products to you is our priority. In order to provide our customers with the best value and fastest shipping results, we stock most of our items. Upon receipt of your payment, we will re-inspect your item, repackage it if needed to guarantee safe shipping, and ship it with in 1 to 3 business days (Rush Season and large order may take longer). If we do not have the item available in stock then please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Some special order items might take longer.
RETURN POLICY -MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If within 30 days of receiving your product you are not completely satisfied, email us or call us and we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You can then return the product to us in the same condition we shipped it and we will promptly refund your full purchase price less initial and return shipping cost. Shipping and special order merchandise are non-refundable. A 5% Restocking Fee applies to all returns.
All merchandise must be returned in good condition, prepaid, and fully insured. The item must be returned via freight truck on a pallet as it was shipped to you. The item(s) must be in the same new, sellable condition and cannot be installed. The buyer is responsible for the return charges as well as arranging and scheduling the pickup with the freight carrier to return the product. Please note we do not accept COD shipments. COD shipments will be refused at the dock and returned to sender at their expense.
SHIPPING AND FREIGHT SHIPMENT- Please note that freight carrier will only do curb side delivery and will not bring the merchandise into your home or perform setup. Advanced delivery notice and lift gate services require additional fees and must be arranged prior to shipping your product. All products are shipped F.O.B. our warehouses and are shipped on the behalf of the customer. Once the product leaves our warehouse, it is purely the responsibility of the buyer.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT -
After Receiving Your Order
The Interior Gallery ships all products in the most robust possible packaging, and selects the most appropriate shipping carrier based on the items ordered. However, sometimes breakage may occur due to carrier mishandling while in transit to you. Should this happen, we will require at least two clear pictures of any damages to be either mailed or e-mailed to our customer service team (info@TheInteriorGallery.com) as evidence for any claim we may make against the freight carrier, and as a requirement to receive credit or replacement merchandise. This claim must be filed within 2 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. The Interior Gallery reserves the right to replace damaged merchandise within 30 calendar days of notification by the customer. If a replacement item is available for shipping within that time period then a refund cannot be issued. If no replacement is available, the damaged item(s) will be refunded in full.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT For Items Shipped Via Freight Truck:
Upon delivery, please be sure and inspect all packages carefully before the driver leaves and prior to signing any delivery paperwork. The paperwork from the driver states the merchandise was received in good condition.
If you feel there might be damages of any kind, please note that on the driver's paperwork at the time of delivery and if possible refuse the shipment. Although every shipment is insured 100%, the delivery company will ONLY honor the claim if the damages are notated on the delivery receipt. Signing the delivery receipt without notating any damages waves your right to any claim or compensation from us or the delivery company.
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and must be noted on the delivery receipt. Failure to adequately describe the visible loss or damage will result in the carrier refusing to honor the freight claim therefore waiving your right for any compensation by the freight company and The Interior Gallery.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT For Items shipped via ground services like UPS, DHL, FedEX, USPS:
You have 2 days to report damages to us or the shipping company. If you receive damaged merchandise, please call us or email us so we may file a claim and proceed with the replacement procedure.
You must keep all packaging materials since the shipping company requires it for its damage report. You must provide at least 2 clear images of the damaged areas as a proof of damage.
cancellations and returns
1. If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded minus a 5% credit card processing fee. This is necessary to cover our costs incurred by the credit card processing agencies, which are non-reversible. Orders cancelled that were paid by cash or check will not incur this charge. Note that we consider your product to be "shipped" when it has been picked up from our warehouse by the freight carrier. After products are considered "shipped”, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please e-mail us at info@theInteriorGallery.com to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. All claims for non-damaged returns must be made within 30 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in "new" or "like new" condition, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product manuals and instructions. Items that have been partially or completely installed and/or assembled cannot be returned. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and any return shipping charges and minus a 5% restocking/re-handling charge. For products sold with "Free Shipping" or "Flat Rate Shipping" the actual freight cost to originally ship the product to and from your ship-to address will be deducted from your refund.
4. All claims for returns, damages or any other reason MUST BE MADE BY E-MAIL to sales@TheInteriorGallery.com. The reason for the return must be clearly stated in the e-mail. Before taking any action you must have received a response from The Interior Gallery, with an RMA number. All shipments sent to The Interior Gallery without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be refused and the associated charges will be the sole responsibility of the sender.
5. All returned items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging, and crating materials when applicable, and with all original product manuals and instructions. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "as claimed" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase.
6. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than externally visible damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied. Any additional freight carrier charges shall be billed to you.
7. Please note that custom orders may not be returned. If such products are damaged in shipment, we will assist you with freight claims, or if a product is found to have a manufacturing defect – it will be repaired or replaced based on manufacturer's warranty policies.
8. Items being returned must ALWAYS be sent via ground transportation, insured by the sender. The sender is responsible for arranging the shipping carrier and pick-up for delivery back to The Interior Gallery, unless the return is due to no fault of the sender (for example, damaged merchandise or wrong item received) Shipping charges for items that are sent back by any means other than ground transportation (cheapest available) will be the responsibility of the sender minus the cost of the ground freight charge. This includes when the item is being returned at our expense – it must be sent cheapest method possible.
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
1. We use Roadway or other freight carrier for our deliveries. In some cases (larger orders) your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. We offer only curbside delivery unless specifically requested by the customer. The pallet may need to be separated to be unloaded. Unless specifically requested, no truck lift-gate service is ordered for delivery. Please note that you may need to have at least one other person to help the driver with unloading. If you do require additional unloading help or lift-gate services from the carrier, you may contact the freight carrier directly to request such service, however any additional charges for custom unloading are to be your responsibility.
2. Count all pieces of your freight. Ensure that all pieces are accounted for.
3. Check shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
4. Due to the nature of the products we sell, boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. This is very unusual, but could happen. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes - if this is the case, open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 3 business days after the delivery, to inspect for damage. If we need to replace a damaged item it is in your best interest to contact us immediately, so we don’t sell out of this item during the time you waited to report the issue. If the item is no longer available, customer service will assist you to make alternative arrangements, or arrange a refund.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our shipping department at (214)-614-8176 before refusing any shipment. The Interior Gallery will assist in filing a freight claim for damaged freight if the carrier is our normal in-house carrier. If the carrier was chosen by the consignee then it will be the responsibility of the consignee to file such a claim.
Refusing a freight shipment for any reason other than visible damage is considered merchandise return and is subject to our return policy.
Should a shipment arrive with damages caused by the carrier, the carrier will return the merchandise "Dead Head" at no cost to either party. Do not attempt to return any shipment back to The Interior Gallery without prior authorization from The Interior Gallery. Please review the The Interior Gallery Return Policy for additional information.
Please note that any additional freight carrier's fees such as re-delivery, special notification, storage due to lack of response to appointment requests and lift-gate services are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order). The Interior Gallery is only responsible for curbside delivery. The Interior Gallery will pay the basic delivery charges to the curb only. If other services, such as in-home delivery services are requested by the customer and billed to The Interior Gallery, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier – in such case all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
International Freight Charges, Customs Duty and Broker Fees for Canada, Australia and Europe
We gladly ship to many countries outside of the US 50 states and we ship to all parts of Canada. Please call for a quote. The associated fees (customs duty, brokerage fees, and any charges associated with the clearance procedure) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. In the event that the purchaser does not pay these fees and they become billed back to The Interior Gallery, then The Interior Gallery is authorized to charge these fees to the purchaser's credit card, or, if no card is available, to seek collection from the purchaser.
PLEASE NOTE - Each of our items is carefully handmade by artisans and skilled craftsmen; therefore, variations in finishes, castings, dimensions, symmetry, color and detailing are anticipated and expected. We cannot be held responsible for manufacture error or unexpected detail.
PLEASE NOTE: Some product complaints MUST be handled by the manufacturer. In such cases, that is not the policy of TIG, but the policy of certain manufacturers.